USE OF INFORMATION
- Use and Gathering of Information and Data: Visiting iTECH2 triggers record keeping of your activities on the Website. Account creation requires information that makes you identifiable to us. This data results from monitoring the Website. Such data collection makes our information delivery efforts more effective. We reserve the right to contact you about iTECH2. If you feel a certain type of communication from iTECH2 is no longer suitable, you will have an option to unsubscribe via an email link or by contacting unsubscribe@iTECH2.com.
- Registration Information Provision: Registering on iTECH2 as either a "Client" or "Tech" entitles the user to greater access and use of iTECH2. Accounts are conditional upon providing required data as mentioned in the respective sign up processes. iTECH2 will not sell this information.
- Tech Profiles: Techs have additional opportunities to provide supplemental information that enhances Clients' understanding of their skills and services. We reserve the right to modify information presented that does not comply with our "Terms and Conditions." We reserve the right to keep a record of this information. iTECH2 will not sell this information.
- Feedback: iTECH2 may on occasion ask its Users how it is performing, or their interest on service expansion. We reserve a right to contact Users of iTECH2 with information provided to iTECH2.
- Financial Data: iTECH2 uses PayPal for financial transactions and does not store your financial account information other than officially registered email addresses attached to PayPal accounts.
- Usage Patterns: iTECH2 monitors use of its website as a whole. Metrics include browsers, operating system, ISP, leading URLs, and your geographic location. We do not use this data to identify you and these metrics enhance understanding usage patterns on iTECH2 and provide a geographically relevant experience.
- Storable Cookies: iTECH2 collects information from cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your computer granted to each user. These are snapshots of information such as preferences. Cookies are typically used with most websites to remember user preferences or track use of a website.
- Minors: We do no collect personally identifiable information of those under 18 years of age. If someone under 18 has set up an account at iTECH2, please provide information to email@example.com
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Client to Tech: We provide contact information of Clients with problems, to Techs. Clients reserve the right to specify their method of contact, and this will not include a phone number or physical address unless specified by the Client. Data does not transfer to Techs unless specified by Clients. As specified, information you submit in relation to a tech-problem transfers to Techs so they may bid on your problem. There will be instances where you have specified that only certain Techs have access to this information, and only those Techs will receive your tech-problem information for bidding.
- Tech to Client: Techs share information posted in their public profile. All information furnished here by the Tech reflects acceptance of sharing this information with iTECH2's users.
- Sharing our Information: Financial, hosting, and tracking information generated by iTECH2 is stored by third-party services, such as Amazon, Google, and PayPal. We share your information to the extent to make their services possible, and do not allow use for marketing or as a sale of this information to these parties.
- Law Enforcement: iTECH2 complies with law enforcement and legal entities with jurisdiction over our activities. We reserve discretion to share your information with appropriate legal authorities as legally authorized by those authorities.
- Interfacing with Third-Party Sites: iTECH2 integrates with social media to provide a way to advertise that you need a service on iTECH2 or that you are providing a service on iTECH2. You have control over this information. iTECH2's default is to assume you wish to share this information, but you can opt-out before sharing information to a third-party site with which you have an account.